One Point Locking Panic Latch range consists of a verical panic bolt, rim latch and a mortice nightlatch operator. Each product is operated by a horizontal push bar, which when pushed in a downward arc wthdraws either the bolt or the latch, releasing the door for immediate escape in the event of an emergency.
- One point locking for extra security
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorised retraction of the latch bolt
- Suitable for use on single and double door applications
- Self-handed - will suit both left and right handed doors
- Optional models available including pullman latches, alarmed and manually dogged (hold open) functions
- Metal door variant available with metal door strikes and machine screws
- Anti-thrust devices - prevents unauthorised retraction of the latchbolt